Part Time Office Administrator
We are looking for a part-time office assistant to join Perren Property to help in the general office activities and support the Director. We are a small independent Estate Agency based in Dorking and we pride ourselves on our bespoke property services.
For this role, you will need to have great organisational and administrative skills and be able to demonstrate strong communication. The ability to show that you are confident and capable in terms of dealing with clients, tenants, suppliers and contractors.
Previous experience is not necessary and full training is provided.
Working hours include- Mondays and Thursdays 10am – 3pm
The job will include the following but will not be limited to:
- Keeping the portfolio closely managed and to the highest standard
- Ensuring full legislative compliance
- Resolving maintenance issues for properties under management
- Dealing with routine telephone enquiries
- Arranging visits and inspections of residential properties
- Negotiating deposit deductions with tenants and landlords
- Booking property photography and marketing appointments.
- Overseeing the property let or property sale to move in process
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Good computer skills including Microsoft office experience and apple mac computers.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Enthusiastic and willing to undertake extra duties
- A team player
- Organised with a good eye for detail
- Self-motivated with a solid work ethic and pro-active approach
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to communicate at all levels and build long standing relationships
- Happy and confident to work on their own and confident in decision making
Apply in confidence to email@example.com / 01306 880 442